Monday 6 June 2016

Raspberry protein pudding cups Recipe


These yummy cups of creamy goodness are my go-to dessert after dinner when I need something sweet.  I typically only sit after dinner, either at my desk or in front of the TV, so I don’t want to eat anything too heavy.  Each serve of this pudding yields 117 calories of energy, 24g of protein, 3.8g carbohydrate, 0.2g fat and 109mg calcium.  The protein keeps me feeling full and the low sugar and carbohydrate count ensures I don’t have an insulin spike (sliced almonds not included in nutrition information). 

Ingredients
1 sachet low-cal raspberry-flavoured jelly crystals
½ cup boiling water
¾ cup plain 2% fat Greek yoghurt (I chose Chobani brand)
30g plain or vanilla carb-free protein powder

Method

Empty sachet of jelly crystals into a medium-sized mixing bowl.  Add boiling water and stir until the gelatine dissolves.  Add the yoghurt and protein powder, and stir until smooth.  Pour into two serving dishes and refrigerate for several hours until set.  Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment